Monday, September 07, 2009

Googling BedBugs


I put Google ads back up on the blog since I am trying to make it to my $100 threshold. I don’t write to make money, but I would like to get the few bucks Google says I have earned. However, I thought it funny that three of the ads were about bedbugs. Well, that’s because I wrote about the Poundin Bedbugs Playskool toy and the fact that Colorado State didn’t have their annual sofa roundup because of the little critters. I will try to watch what I write about from now on.

2 comments:

Surat said...

Shopping Surat is a Surat based Social Networking and business website which provides complete information about Surat. The website has unique feature because apart from providing general information of Surat, the website also contains information about businesses of Surat as well as Social networking features. So, if you want to know more about the city you can visit the site.

Lorelei said...

I clicked on one of your Google ads to help you towards your goal, and it crashed Firefox. lol I hope you at least got credit for the click. I'd like to click some more, but now I'm afraid! It may bite.