Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tis that Season

It’s raining cats and dogs here in Montgomery today, the tornado sirens just started blaring and I’m trying to catch up on my Christmas designs for my CafePress Shop, Sheila for Kids. After checking the Weather Channel and finding out I am not in imminent danger, I am back at the computer. Here in the South, we get so many warnings that it is truly hard to know when you should hit the deck. This is a little late though for severe weather. Bill and I once slept through a deadly tornado that roared across Tuscaloosa, destroying a motel.

Anyway, you’ll find two new designs, this Christmas Cardinal and a Merry Christmas Snowman that I just added. Please stop back by in a couple of days for more. Through Nov. 19 you can get ornaments at CafePress for 25% off. Also, if you e-mail me, I will personalize my designs with the recipient’s name at no extra charge.

No comments: