Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blatant Self-Promotion


I've been depressed for the last few days, and that's the reason, dear gentle readers, I turned to my ever so witty husband to post his experiences with a political surveyor. But rest assured, I'm not so down that I can't hawk a few designs. And I did warn everyone I'd do this from time to time. Sales over on my CafePress shop Bama Democrat are picking up with the favorite design so far being the Yellow Dog Democrat.

I'll be updating the shop today, changing out the Lucy designs. I have more political designs at my other CafePress shop, Sheila For Kids too.

And thanks to all for visiting. I appreciate it.
Kindest regards to all (even the Republicans),
Sheila

2 comments:

Tim said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Sheila. If there's anything that can be done to help cheer you up, give me a nod.

Sheila said...

Thanks, Tim. I'll get over it. It was cloudy and the world was too much with me and I hadn't exercised in a couple of days. It's amazing how walking can improve my spirits.