Thursday, December 07, 2006

Poor Tony Snow


I’m off the Christmas train today, but stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment. I have a surprise.

What captured my attention this morning as I flipped along the channels to find out some news other than the tragic outcome for the Kim family in Oregon or the Iraq Study Group, was something of real substance. Over at Fox & Friends, the three hosts were moaning about how their old buddy Tony Snow, the President’s press secretary, was getting beat up by that bad old reporter from NBC, David Gregory and wasn’t that just like the liberal media to do that. I don’t watch this show regularly, but apparently this is a continuing theme with these folks.

Oh, come on, you guys. Maybe if the reporters and Congress had been asking tougher questions of President Bush and his administration, America might not be in the fix in Iraq right now. Reporters are supposed to be pushy and obnoxious. This isn’t a tea party.

Christmas Countdown – 18 days

2 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

The sad thing about Tony Snow is how happy he is to be George W. Bush's Ass Clown. At least the Press Secretaries who worked for Bill Clinton seemd to struggle with the bullshit they were shoveling.

Also, wanted to let you know I answered the questions you tagged me with. Have a look.

Sheila said...

Thanks kilroy. I'll check it out.