You may not know:
1. I was always the good girl in high school but wished I wasn’t.
2. There are worst things than worrying about a bad hair day. For example, having a no hair day as I did for several months a couple of years ago.
3. I’ve never been on a cruise and will be fine with that. If you like being trapped on a big boat with a bunch of strangers that you are forced to socialize with and are susceptible to Norwalk Virus, go for it.
4. I’ve never been to Las Vegas and think gambling is a waste of time. Okay, I’m not the holy-roller type who wants to keep you from blowing your time and money if you so desire. I blow time and money on crap too. Check out my arts & crafts stash. I seriously think I’m addicted to ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Michael’s and A. C. Moore.
5. I have developed A.D.D in the last two and a half years. I can’t seem to finish reading any book I’ve picked up during this time. I’ll read them halfway and then get pulled in another direction.
6. The buttermilk just exploded when I opened it. Does that mean it’s bad?
There you have it. Six, not five. I’m terrible in math. That’s seven and seven is enough self-disclosure for one day from this normally private (except in the blog) person.
Christmas Countdown – 22 days